The Construction Equipment (CE) industry eco-system in India is characterised by a large number of players including OEMs, suppliers, bankers; financiers, traders amongst others. While ICEMA has been working towards further developing a robust CE ecosystem in the country, there is a need to showcase its existing strengths to both, domestic and global players.
With the above objective in mind and also to help build the brand of Indian CE industry, ICEMA has come out with first-of-its-kind ‘CE Industry Catalogue’. The catalogue showcases the strengths of the Indian CE industry and acts as a key resource which will help position the Indian CE industry as a leading global manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of hi-tech equipment, apart from showcasing the depth of the supply chain and the robustness of the CE ecosystem in India.
The CE Industry Catalogue is divided into 3 sections.
Section 1: This section includes profiles and product details of construction equipment OEMs operating in India.
Section 2: This section carries information of supply chain partners including component manufacturers, accessories manufacturers, traders and other players of the ecosystem such as bankers, financiers and trade media.
Section 3: This section has the listing of all members of ICEMA, along with brief information about the company such as name, contacts and product/services details.
This unique CE Industry Catalogue is envisioned with the objective of connecting Indian players with both domestic as well as global players. ICEMA plans to disseminate the catalogue to key stakeholders including Government ministries, and departments in Centre & State including, MoRTH, Ministry of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Railways and other State Corporations, Infrastructure companies, international associations, foreign missions in India and Indian missions abroad etc.
ICEMA hopes to develop a much stronger brand for CE industry domestically and globally through this catalogue.
Cost of the Catalogue
The CE Industry Catalogue is priced at:
- ICEMA Members : Rs. 5,000/- + 12% GST (Per copy)
- Non-Members : Rs. 7,000/- +12% GST (Per copy)
- There is a Special discount of 20% in case there is an order of 5 or >5 copies from same company.
How to get a copy of the Catalogue?
- The Catalogue is available to all ICEMA members and non-members at the mentioned price.
- Members/non-members can place their order by filling up the Order Form given in the link above.
- The bank details for making payment are as follows:-
|Bank Details of ICEMA|
|Name of Organization||Indian Construction Equipment Manufacturers’ Association|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Ltd.|
|Branch Name||3/172, Jor Bagh, New Delhi – 110003, India|
- Once the order is made, the member/non-members are requested to share the payment transfer details with the ICEMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ICEMA Secretariat will confirm the payment receipt and arrange to courier the copy/copies of the report along with the tax invoice to the address mentioned in the Order Form.
- Kindly provide your complete address with details such as city, pin code and state while filling the Order Form. This will help ensure delivery of the courier to the correct address.