ICEMA’s Industry Data Report acts as a one-stop-shop for current data trends and performance of Indian Construction Equipment (CE) industry. The report is governed by the Industry Analysis and Insights Panel under ICEMA which provides robust and credible market intelligence by collating, generating, and analysing market intelligence. The panel is also responsible for releasing the value-added Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Industry Data Report which is shared with the key stakeholders in the CE ecosystem including industry members, Government departments, policy makers, media, and others.
Over the years, the report has evolved from only presenting data and its numerical analysis to include an executive summary that also analyses the state of the industry. This has helped in creating awareness about the Indian Construction Equipment industry and its contribution to the nation building among various stakeholders.
Further, to enable stakeholders to leverage this credible knowledge, the panel has set itself the vision of transitioning to ‘Data as a Statistical Service’. Towards this end, the panel is developing systems to enhance data maturity by increasing its granularity/completeness and digitalization of data collection process, including validation of data provided by member companies.
The ICEMA Data Report provides reliable information on the monthly equipment sales data of the construction equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in India. The report contains the segment wise details of all equipment under the following categories:-
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Road Construction Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Material Processing Equipment
- Concrete Equipment
ICEMA continues to work towards making the report as the ‘credible source of information’ for Indian Construction Equipment industry.
Cost of the Report
The ICEMA Industry Data Report is priced as per the following details:-
|· ICEMA Members**
|· ICEMA Non-Members
|· Consulting/Research Firms/Individuals
|· Academic Institutes
|· Overseas Company
1) 5% tax is applicable on the above amount
2) **Applicable only in case of old and historical data requirement
3) Kindly note that the above report does not include any working data in excel. However, in case the same is required, then additional 35% of the respective report cost would need to be paid along with GST.
How to get the copy of the Data Report?
- The Data Report is available to all ICEMA members and non-members at the above-mentioned price.
- Kindly note that the Report is ONLY available in the soft form and printed copy of the report is NOT available.
- Members/non-members can place their order by filling up the Order Form given in the link above.
- The bank details for making payment are as follows:-
|Bank Details of ICEMA
|Name of Organization
|Indian Construction Equipment Manufacturers’ Association
|HDFC Bank Ltd.
|3/172, Jor Bagh, New Delhi – 110003, India
- Once the order is made, the member/non-members are requested to share the payment transfer details with the ICEMA Secretariat (email@example.com).
- ICEMA Secretariat will confirm the payment receipt and arrange to send the Soft Copy of the report along with the tax invoice to the buyer.