ICEMA ‘Vision Plan 2030: Building the Nation’ is a well thought out roadmap towards unlocking Indian Construction Equipment (CE) industry’s true potential. It is aimed at establishing India as a manufacturing and export hub for Construction Equipment. Vision Plan 2030 has been developed in partnership with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and has involved several weeks of active engagement, brainstorming, discussions and whole-hearted participation of ICEMA’s member companies along with CE industry’s key stakeholders. The 8-point agenda laid down in the CE Industry Vision Plan 2030 clearly identifies a structured and focused roadmap towards helping the Indian CE Industry become the 2nd largest and the fastest growing CE Market in the world by 2030.
The 8-point agenda is built around 3 key pillars –
- Sustained demand creation
- Robust operating ecosystem
- Stable Foundation – Technology & Skilling
The salient features of the report include:-
- Indian CE Industry – Current Status
- Constituents of Indian CE Industry
- Role of CE Industry as Growth Enabler
- Market Size & Growth Opportunity
- Mega Trends in CE Industry
- Vision Plan Recommendations
- Way Forward
- Industry Size Projections: Statistical Modelling Approach
The Indian CE Industry is fully committed to working with the government and key stakeholders in ‘Building the Nation’ through creation of world-class infrastructure in the country. The Vision Plan 2030 is a step forward in this direction and provides a platform for the CE Industry to realize its true growth potential and help India become a leader in Infrastructure development.
Cost of the Report
The Vision 2030 Report is priced at:
- ICEMA Members: Rs. 75,000/- + 5% GST.
- Non-Members : Rs. 90,000/- +5% GST
How to get a copy of the report?
- The report is available to all ICEMA members and non-members at the mentioned price.
- Members/non-members can place their order by filling up the Order Form given in the link above.
- The bank details for making payment are as follows:-
|Bank Details of ICEMA|
|Name of Organization||Indian Construction Equipment Manufacturers’ Association|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Branch Name||3/172, Jor Bagh, New Delhi – 110003|
- Once the order is made, the member/non-members are requested to share the payment transfer details with the ICEMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ICEMA Secretariat will confirm the payment receipt and arrange to courier the copy/copies of the report along with the tax invoice to the address mentioned in the Order Form.
- Kindly provide your complete address with details such as city, pin code and state while filling the Order Form. This will help ensure delivery of the courier to the correct address.
- Kindly note that there is a special discount of 20% in case there is an order of more than 4 copies of the report from the same company.